The Hapless Child

"Charlotte Sophia was left in the hands of the family lawyer."(Edward Gorey)

Welcome...

...to The (new revamped) Hapless Child.

I've recently begun to realise that I spend so much time looking at, reading and following that I have practically lost my ability to DO!

This updated blog is therefore, not only a concerted effort reanimate myself and my writing but also an attempt to share my work with others, open myself up to (hopefully) constructive criticism and avail myself the wealth of knowledge that you all have to offer.

Thanks for visiting - ENJOY!

Sunday 18 October 2009

Swine Flu!


Well, here I am stuck in bed and feeling really pigged off - yup, I've got swine flu and it's a pig of a thing. So all I can do is sty in bed while my other half brings home the bacon. However, the outlook's positive as the Doc says I swill get better before we go to Scotland next week!
Guess that's enough of the pig stuff for now...I'm just going to trotter of back to sleep before I make any more of a pig's ear of this...
Night All xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment